• Post-Masters Certificate in clinical community counseling, The Johns Hopkins University
• Masters Degree in counseling, The Johns Hopkins University
• Bachelors degree, University of Maryland, College Park
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing)
• Emotional Freedom Technique (meridian therapy)
• Gestalt Therapy
• Hypnosis and Regression Therapy
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming / Brief Therapy
• Parent Education
• Psycho-Spiritual Counseling
Betty McKay Bracht is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) in the State of Maryland.
My work is not focused on a particular segment of any community. Anyone can – and will – benefit from a new perspective on an old problem.